For the more demanding pilots, MIVV offers additional controllers capable of improving the exhaust system performance. This is made possible by a close collaboration with GET, leader in the electronic controller sector. GP1-EVO is a replacement controller that, using the same collectors and wiring, can replace the one fitted as standard.
Used and loved by the top World Cross teams, GP1-EVO is programmed to work in conjunction with MIVV 2010 models exhausts (currently Honda CRF 250R/450R, Kawasaki KX 450F, Suzuki RMZ 250/450, Yamaha YZ 450F). The exhausts are supplied with dedicated mappings, specifically made "ad hoc" for each type, providing maximum performance optimisation, when compared with standard configurations.
- GP1-EVO controller speed calculations are faster than on standard models. This particular feature allows refined management strategies, with extremely fast implementation times.
- Thanks to the configuration software (optional), all parameters can be changed without limitation. This applies particularly to the engine revolution limiter, the accelerator rotation speed calculation (correction of injection times based on gas opening speed), and the injection phase.
- Many off-road motorbikes are conceived as "ready for the track" models and the electronic development provided by the manufacturer is already pushed to the limit, with possible improvement margins of 3-5% at the most. Only an electronic device with superior characteristics, such as GP1-EVO, can ensure performance levels higher than the standard.
- By giving the possibility of customising all the parameters, replacement controllers offer unequalled performance levels, combined with one-cylinder electronic injection engines, when modifications are performed on the mechanical section of the engine (camshaft, compression ratios, exhausts, improvement of ducts).
- The installation of the GP1-EVO controller is simple and safe. The controller uses the standard connectors fitted on the bike, and there is no need to replace any wiring, thus ensuring the same reliability of the manufacturer.
- GET products are developed and tested by top teams and by the fastest world pilots. No products will reach the market before passing all the development stages, and obtaining the seal of approval of a highly qualified and experienced pilot. GET is the official partner of all World Motocross teams (Suzuki Geboers, Yamaha Rinaldi, Honda Martin, Kawasaki, KTM).
- GP1-EVO is currently the only plug & play controller available on the market, specifically designed for off-road models.
- 8) GET controllers can be connected to:
- Data acquisition systems, through CAN communication line
- Electronic gear change sensor
- Map change switch
- Auxiliary sensors
To check the availability of your bike mapping click on “Product Search”